Sunday, January 27, 2013

Pregnancy: Weeks 23, 24, 25 Blur

Time is going by so quickly! I feel like weeks 23-25 just went by in a blur and I don't remember much specifically about each week. Therefore pictures will just have to do.

I did have a doctor's appointment at week 24 and Gus (Baby A) weighed 1lb 6oz and Budsy (Baby B) weighed 1lb 3oz. It is so much fun to see how much they weigh and how they are positioned each time I go in. Those are the two things I look forward to the most at each of those appointments.

I definitely keep growing but don't have many complaints. Still loving being pregnant, feeling the babies move, and sharing it all with Jesse. We have grown so much closer while I've been pregnant and he has honestly been wonderful. I don't know what I would do without him.

23 Weeks


24 Weeks

 

25 Weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment