This week the boys made their second journey on an airplane in their very short existence to welcome home Uncle Brad from Korea! They must like plane rides because they sure start to wiggle! Their movements are getting bigger and bigger which is so fun to feel! Sometimes I jump a little though when they start twisting, flipping, punching, or something great big. Jesse nearly has a heart attack every time I jump because he thinks something is wrong.
Gus and Budsy are starting to perform a little more and other people are able to feel them move around. While I was in St. George my family would sit around with their hands on my belly and wait for the boys to wiggle. It is seriously the best thing being able to share this pregnancy with Jesse and our families whenever we can. I love it when others can feel them moving around.
While we were in St. George we were lucky enough to go to a Piano Guys concert! (If you don't know who they are you need to check out their videos here: http://thepianoguys.com/) It was an amazing concert and I pretty much decided that our boys need to play the piano and cello so they can be awesome like these guys. I also think the babies love music because they were "dancing" the entire concert. (I guess they could hate it with similar wiggling results, but I'm going to assume it is love.)
I also had a chance to talk to my aunt who has identical twin boys and we discovered that her due date was April 24th and she delivered at 38 weeks on April 10th which are the exact dates I've been given for our babies! If we seriously have our babies on April 10th just like her boys that would be crazy! I guess it would sure make it easy to remember!
All in all I'm still feeling really good. Sometimes I wake up a little sore from sleeping weird I guess but I can't complain too much. I'm still absolutely loving this stage of pregnancy!
I look a little tired! haha I'm sure I probably was. We had some rather busy days in St. George.
No comments:
Post a Comment