Monday, August 13, 2012

My husband is awesome.

You know those days when you remember how awesome your spouse is? Well I had one of those days.

I was on pinterest looking for a desert in my "treats" board to make and I found a pin that I was certain I had not pinned. The caption read,
"Make an egg in a bacon cup, and other incredible bacon-cup based foods." 

I of course texted Jesse asking if he had pinned a "bacon-cup" to my treats board. He quickly responded "Yes. Yes I did."

I literally laughed out loud. 

I show him things on pinterest all the time and he is constantly showing me things he finds on various websites he reads. Some are remarkably awesome and I would like to remember for a future date so I always tell him that he should pin it. He instead likes to use fancy technology magic to make our laptop screens share and will then drag the website URL to my computer and open it up in a new tab so I can pin it. 

Obviously that is SO MUCH easier! Finally after awhile I explained to him the magic behind the Pin It button and I stuck one on his toolbar, telling him to go ahead and pin anything he deems awesome. 

Apparently a bacon-cup matches that description.  

Glad to see my husband is making good use of Pinterest. 
He is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment