Well Lauren, Haylee and I got wild and crazy this month and went to the Witch Fest at Gardner Village. Due to lack of time we kind of threw together costumes at the last minute. I happened to have this awesome dress just hanging in my closet. Not many people are lucky enough to have a beauty like this just hanging around.
This is our failed attempt to take a picture of ourselves! haha. Sorry Haylee!
It was CRAZY there! SO many witches. We were trying to get into the candy shop behind all these people and I couldn't resist a picture of all the hats.
It was full of amazing witch costumes and we had a blast wandering around, looking through the shops, and of course staring at the amazing outfits. Thanks for the fun times girls!
Fantastic. I had a dream last night that you updated your blog. That may point to my life being pathetic, but let's pretend it doesn't. :)
ReplyDelete