Monday, May 3, 2010

Spring Break

Spring Break was a blast! This is the first Spring Break I have had since high school so we lived it up! We went down to California and celebrated with the Shotters and the Holyins (aka Brad and Ashley Shelton and Justin and Haylee Caplin). We hit the beach, a play that Brad designed the set for, and Knott's Berry Farm! We had lots of laughs and too much fun!

Thanks Ash and Brad for letting us crash at your house and play without you. Too bad our schools do not coordinate their breaks better. We love and miss you guys! And I can't believe I didn't even get a picture of you! Failed on that one.
Here are LOTS of pictures from Knott's Berry Farm to demonstrate the explosion of fun!










Thank you Dominos for awesome food in our price range!

Jesse's dead face. He's a natural.
And I'm not quite sure why it looks like the ground is on fire. Who knows what I did to get that to happen....



I felt so brave to have this tarantula on me and I made sure there was a picture for proof.




WEEEEEEEEEEE!!!




A funnel cake. For old time's sake.
(We got a funnel cake in Disneyland when we were newly dating)
These three were all matchy-matchy in their plaid shorts one day.




The result of a long day of fun.



I am probably safe to say that fun was had by all. Thanks so much for the fun memories! We can hardly wait for our next adventure!

2 comments:

  1. Here's an idea for your next adventure: Monterey California! We may not have Disneyland, but come on, who needs it? Looks like you had an amazing Spring Break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok that was such a fun trip! The sleeping picture is hilarious! We need to do more trips together! Love you guys! See you soon in Provo yay!

    ReplyDelete